Tuesday, December 22, 2009

chickens


Our mother hen has 5 new Chickie's, they have there own little coop to go in at night time, the rest of the day they free range on our organic small holding. She is a good Mother and looks after her chicks. Being a Mother as you know is not an easy task, but keep on doing the best that you can. My Mother is almost 90 and I always say to her that she and Dad did the very best they could as parents. So Mothers look after your Chickie's and they will always love you. Cheers Marie


..................................................................

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog.
    I love your needle felting it's so beautiful.
    I needle felt too I would love to needle felt more but I'm a bit time poor at the moment.

    Merry Christmas..:)

    ReplyDelete