Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PEACE of FELT


I am helping to create a circle of peace felt around the world
This will connect every country in an energetic circle of peace, unconditional love, and gratitude.
For PEACE to be FELT in hearts across the world.
I have created my Peace of felt and will send it to my Peace partner, on the 21st September, which is the "International day of Peace"

This "Circle of peace and love" steps outside the bounds of tradition"exchanges" where one may often have expectations of an "equal trade with their exchange partner; expecting that what is received matches the perceived value of what was given. Instead this circle of giving and receiving invites participants to give freely and feel the reward of truly giving in the spirit of love and without condition.

Here is my PEACE of FELT, which is going to my peace partner in America.

Love, peace and light Marie

14 comments:

  1. i have read about this project and think it truly inspiring! good for you for taking part and sharing this gorgeous peace of your art. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this before. It is a beautiful project that you are part of. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project!! I love that idea! And the peace agel is wonderful...I love the wings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely idea. I'm sure your partner will enjoy such a beautiful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful thoughts and a beautiful angel! Love, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Peace is always Beautiful." ~Walt Whitman

    And so is your needlefelting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I wish I'd heard of the circle of peace before, it's such a lovely idea. Peace and warmth to you! ~ Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful! your work is inspiring.

    i'd love to take part - is there still time?

    warmly
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Rainbows, they always make me smile as well.

    ReplyDelete