Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sending Love and light

Love is the answer
I do not love enough
I am guilty
I know there is a need in the world today for more love and light
A few years ago I was told to do my needle felt art and send it out into the world
By doing this people's hearts would be warmed
Flames would be ignited again that had burned down low
Light would come into a person's eyes 
And their spirit would be calmed
It is times like these in Norway that I need to remember to love more
All races, colors, creeds etc
It is a reminder for me to think love, be love and give love.

Love and light  Marie


6 comments:

  1. I think you do a great good job.
    You are an inspiration to me and many.
    My son is on a play date right now with a little boy who bullies him, because he himself is being bullied by others. My son is learning to love his enemies. It is a tough lesson for him and me.
    Hopefully love will conquer this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Alex for your kind words,
    Love will conquer, maybe not today, but tomorrow.

    I will keep on keeping on, because it is so important .

    Cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extra love....sometimes so hard. Your soft, beautiful art is sure to spread love and light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are a lovely person with this blogpost. The things you are making are so filled with love...never forget that.

    Now the rest of the world to follow

    (Make love not war...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie you are a light in the dark and an inspiration. Never forget that sometimes you need to be refilled with love by love from others as well. Take care, you are a beautiful soul.

    ReplyDelete